AccelStepper is a library that allows you to control stepper motors.
Information profided by developer of the AccelSetpper library:
AccelStepper significantly improves on the standard Arduino Stepper library in several ways:
- Supports acceleration and deceleration
- Supports multiple simultaneous steppers, with independent concurrent stepping on each stepper
- API functions never delay() or block
- Supports 2, 3 and 4 wire steppers, plus 3 and 4 wire half steppers.
- Supports alternate stepping functions to enable support of AFMotor (https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-Motor-Shield-library)
- Supports stepper drivers such as the Sparkfun EasyDriver (based on 3967 driver chip)
- Very slow speeds are supported
- Extensive API
- Subclass support
The latest version of this documentation can be downloaded from http://www.airspayce.com/mikem/arduino/AccelStepper